1. Add a new Sentence from the Main Sentences page
Add as many Sentences as you want, there is no limit to the amount of Sentences you can have.
2. Enter the name and offense date and choose the MCL and HO Level of the Sentence
All on the same page for easy entry
3. Click the PRVs button
This will take to you the PRV lookup page which allows you to expand whichever PRVs are relevant. All PRVs will display the instructions, possible points and their description.
4. Click the OVs button
This will take to you the OV lookup page which allows you to expand whichever OVs are relevant, based on the MCL’s Crime Group. All OVs will display the instructions, possible points and their description.
5. Click the Results tab, It’s that easy
The S.G.C. will calculate and display the Minimum Range, Sanction and whether a Life sentence is possible. Also displayed will be a summary of the information you entered (MCL, MCL Description, Crime Class, Crime Group, Mtatutory Max., HO Level, PRV Total and Level, and OV Total and Level.
6. View Sentencing Grid
Scroll to the bottom of the Results Tab, you can see the relevant Crime Class grid, for convenient viewing.
7. Email, Print or Download the results, if you wish.
This variety of options is to allow you to use the results however you need.
8. Mark the Sentence as a Favorite for quick access to it next time or Archive it and save it for later.
With Favorite and Archive as an option, you can mark your Sentences to quickly view them at any time in the future. From the main Sentence page, you can select the All, Active, Favorite or Archive buttons to see only the Sentences you want.
9. Your Sentences will stay in your account until they are manually deleted.
With no limit on the number of Sentences you can have, you can keep the Sentence as long as you need to.